Grow your crochet with Rose

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I definitely did. Lots of presents, some time off. Who can ask for more? I got clothes and DVD's and lots of candy. I'll be on a sugar high for at least a month. No problemo!

I finished a scarf for a friend in just over an hour. She liked it (I'm so glad ... ) I finished a sweater for a customer the second week into December and am just finishing another sweater for a friend for her birthday Saturday. I have a sweater for my cousin's son almost done and am working on mapping a pattern for a sweater of granny daughters that will use up a ton of them and still look good. Oh well, I should be getting back to my day job before they notice I'm not doing the company work.

All the best of the holiday season to you and yours and looking forward to taking on the world in the New Year !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home