Grow your crochet with Rose

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year

Here's to the New Year. A new and better year. I forgot to mention last week that I finished three granny square baby capes. I have been using a variegated yarn with pink, green, blue and white that is soft and sweet. I bordered the cape in soft green. I have also been using up a ton of granny daughters. Last weekend I mapped out three vests in granny daughters. I am now on tie ins and will hopefully finish the first vest tonight. Very easy pattern, I used a previously made vest to map out how many squares I required for each side. We'll see how it looks when it's put together. The first one is varying shades of green joined with mint green. The mint green tones down the brighter greens. Anyway, it looks pretty good, but we'll see once it's completed.
Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home