Grow your crochet with Rose

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Early beginnings

Although it may seem early, I have started the process of planning for the 2008 Santa Claus Parade float for Heritage Mississauga. I have made contact with the city, set up for the first meeting of the year and am starting the design process. Seem like a lot of work? Not really. This is the easiest stuff. Getting the physical work done is when it's going to get difficult. That will be done when the warmer weather comes into play.

I can't believe how much the weather keeps changing. Yesterday, it snowed, but was still pretty mild. Today, it's cold, but not snowing. Tomorrow, they're calling for rain or wet snow and warmer temperatures. How do you dress for this kind of weather? It changes regularly.

I am also in the planning stages of the class for the CreativFestival which is to be held in April at the International Centre. I am teaching Basic Tunisian Crochet and Advanced Tunisian Crochet. I'm excited because it's the first time I've taught more than one class at the show, but I think it'll be fun.

Gotta go for now.
Talk to ya'll later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home