Grow your crochet with Rose

Monday, August 18, 2008

Updates

It's been a while since I've posted. I have started a new job in Burlington. I have met a new group of fabulous people. I have continued on with Heritage Crochet in Mississauga and been working with Heritage Mississauga on the Santa Claus Parade float. The design is complete, it's now the building stage.

I have added a number of new patterns to my www.whimsicalworkings.etsy.com online shop. The following patterns have been added in August:
Double Cross Hooded Scarf
Seahorse Square
And added in July were:
Basic Tunisian Vest
Tunisian Unicorn Square

I am continuing to add more patterns as soon as I make them. I am in the process of completing two Tunisian purses. They are crocheted in pieces then double crocheted together.

I bought a fantastic book recently called Car Advice for Women (and Smart Men)and would like to recommend it to women, men and anyone who owns a car or is considering buying a car. Written by Susan Winlaw and Alex Law, this book is full of tips, tricks and things to watch out for. To review it further and purchase it, please go to www.caradviceforwomen.com. I know you won't regret it.

More to come. Talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home