Grow your crochet with Rose

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

1st Day of School



Today is the first day of school. Not for me, of course, but does it ever effect the traffic. It's hard to believe how many more cars there are on the road.
I have recently added two new sweater designs to www.whimsicalworkings.etsy.com - both are Halloween sweaters - one is hip length, one is calf length as shown above. I have also just finished a fall skirt and vest set. The vest originally started out as a tunic, but I just didn't like the way it was going, so it's now a vest. But I think it looks pretty good. Once I've finished the belt, I'll post the picture.
Once that's completed, I've already got a few more "dozen or so" projects to work on, plus for those of us who plan to make some gifts for Christmas, now is the time to get started.
Happy Crocheting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home