Grow your crochet with Rose

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

I don't know about anyone else, but I have been busting a gut trying to get ready for Christmas. Every year I say I'm going to start earlier, and every year I end up starting early and putting it aside, then at the last minute rush around trying to get everything done in time. Actually, this year, I'm fairly far ahead on this. I've only got 2 more things to complete as Christmas gifts. Most of my Christmas cards have been sent and I just have to finish my Christmas letter and print it to go with a few of my cards.

The Christmas party season is just beginning. Next week is the company Christmas party and the Heritage Crochet Christmas party. I'm looking forward to the Heritage Crochet party.

To all my friends, crocheting buddies, family and crazy cohorts, I wish you all the best of the Christmas season. Don't stress yourself out. There's always next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home